Computer Science for Kids
This program aims to equip young learners with the primary principles, concepts, and tools of computer science: code sequencing, debugging, loops through edutainment activities and computer games, i.e., bee game, the maze game.
Teaching kids programming and the basic skills for computer science. It's useful for kids to develop a new tool that can help them in their future. Teaching programming for kids will leave a positive effect on our kids instead the negative effect that the electronic games has on the kids.
Kids will learn how to:
- Design and implement projects using a useful online tools
- Computer science basics such as algorithms, debugging, loops, functions, and variables
- The program consists of two programs:
- The first program (two levels): basic programming principles (for students from six to eight years old)
- The second program (two levels): programming basics (for students from nine to 12 years)
At the end of each level students should design and implement a project and they should be able to share it with their friends.
EGP 900 per level