Teach With Us
SCE is committed to hiring highly qualified and experienced part-time faculty. All SCE faculty members must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree in the field and credentials for planning, designing, developing, delivering and/or facilitating the learning event.
1. For all Business courses:
A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in the area of interest. In addition, Candidates must have a minimum of three years of managerial level experience. Postgraduate studies or international certification is required. Previous experience in online training is an asset.
2. For Teacher Training and TOT Courses:
A minimum of 8 years of adult teaching experience, together with international certification in the area of training, is required. Previous experience in online training using interactive teaching tools is preferred. CVs and copies of credentials for the Career Development Department should be submitted here.
The Languages and Programs and Partnerships departments at the School of Continuing Education at AUC have vacancies for part-time English and English Oral Communication instructors. Applicants have to have experience in online teaching, Communicative Approach in teaching, Task-Based Teaching and Learning and Flipped Classroom.
Please note that as per SCE policies, candidates applying for part-time teaching openings need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidate should have a Teacher Training Certificate (CELTA OR DELTA OR PCELT OR FELT) and one of the below valid exam scores to be submitted with your CV
- Copy of your credentials
- Copy of National ID for Egyptians or Passport for non-Egyptians via e-mail.
Please note that a valid work permit in Egypt is a must for non-Egyptians. AUC graduates are exempted from submitting test scores.
For courses in the area of IT
- A minimum of four years of professional experience in the area of computer and IT applications in different reputable institutions, preferably educational. Minimum bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, networks, management of information and communication technology, or similar discipline. A master’s degree or additional certificates will be an asset.
- CVs and copies of credentials for the programs and partnerships department should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the first phase of screening the CVs, shortlisted candidates will be asked to give a class demonstration evaluated as the second recruitment phase.
For courses in the area of Business "CMA, CFA, CIA & CPA"
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the area of interest. In addition, Candidates must have a minimum of three years of managerial-level experience. Postgraduate studies
- International certification is required. Previous experience in online training is an asset.
- CVs and Certificates should be submitted here