Testing services offered by the SCE Evaluation Testing and Assessment Department (ETAD) help organizations, such as universities, institutions, and companies, as well as governmental and non-governmental organizations, improve their productivity and employee performance by designing and offering testing services tailored to their needs. Testing services can be provided at organizations’ premises in any location or at AUC premises in Tahrir Square and New Cairo campuses on a specific date and at a specific time to meet organizations’ needs.
ETAD offers testing services that include the following:
- Design of proficiency/placement tests in languages (English and Arabic)
- Administration of proficiency/placement tests:
- Host international universities exams: this includes all paper-based/computer-based tests scheduled for students studying abroad and who want to take their tests remotely through a partnership agreement between SCE/ETAD and the universities/institutions abroad.
- Proficiency tests for recruitment, selection, and hiring purposes: ETAD offers CEFR-aligned Professional English Proficiency Test (PEPT), Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT ), Oral SEPT, and Arabic Placement Test (APT). ETAD allows organizations to assess their staff or applicants' speaking, listening, reading, and/or writing skills.
- Scoring and reporting test results Offering scoring and reporting test results within 48 hours to AUC academic faculty members.