Make your payment safer, easier, and more convenient by implementing digital payment methods as safety and convenience are our priority. SCE offers three payment options; bank transfer/deposit, online payment, or credit/debit cards.
- Log in from here
- Enter your nine-digit SCE ID and your birth date (mm/dd) as your PIN, two digits for each field. When finished, select login. SCE ID is case-sensitive.
- Click on student then select student account, then press total account summary then click pay online
- AUC agreement, terms of service will be displayed, read the text carefully
- Press the agree button if you want to proceed. Once you press the agree button, you will be directed to the online payment gateway
- The payment gateway will open with the same amount due to be paid
- With your credit card ready, click on make a payment button in red to proceed to pay the outstanding balance
- Click on amount due, then click continue
- Choose credit/debit card, then click on continue
- Supply the required credit card information. AUC will not keep any credit card information. Service providers apply security measures
- A message will be highlighted to show that 1.27% of the total paid amount's online payment fees are added to the test/course fees
- A transaction receipt will be displayed on your screen in a few seconds. Print this receipt for your records as no other confirmation payment email is sent by the system
- Review your financial account summary, click the student tab, and select student account, and to see that your payment has been processed. If the account balance is zero it means the course fees have been fully paid properly. However, if an amount is displayed in the balance, it should be paid immediately to complete the registration cycle
- Make sure to complete your payments so that your registration is considered processed
**Kindly note that there is an addition of 1.27% credit card administration fees associated with the payment.
Students have the option to pay the tuition in cash through bank deposit/transfer. The fees are automatically reflected on the AUC financial system within 3 working days from the date of the deposit/transfer. Accordingly, you are not required to provide proof of payment (bank receipt) by email or in person.
Please follow the steps below to ensure a proper procedure during the bank deposit/transfer:
- As you deposit the fees at the bank in the AUC bank account, make sure the payment receipt or on the transfer form, you receive, has your SCE nine-digit ID number that starts with “A00”.
- It is preferable to make the payment on the same day of registration to avoid being dropped automatically by the system
Bank Account Details
Account Name: The American University in Cairo
Bank Name: Commercial International Bank (CIB)
Account Number: 100044733301