Career Certificate in Human Resources Management
Learners expect to spend many years working in various domains, holding both managerial and subordinate posts. Career Certificate in Human Resources Management is only awarded upon successfully completing the 12 CEUs of The Foundation Certificate in Human Resources Management in addition to the nine CEUs of this certificate.
A Career Certificate in Human Resources Management helps learners to understand how to manage others effectively in the workplace. It is critical for all organizations seeking to produce or provide services.
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Introduce key areas and issues in human resource management Innovative
- Develop HRM themes by studying a variety of approaches and disciplines
- Develop an understanding of people’s behaviors at work
- Enhance the impact on maximizing the organizational outputs and aid in achieving the strategic goals
- Applicants must obtain the score for course ENGGB1A on the SEPT/OEPT or pass ENGGA2D.
- Applicants must have basic computer literacy.
- Applicants must complete The Foundation Certificate in Human Resources Management.
Tuition Type Fees (EGP) Important Notes Course Tuition/3 CEUs 2,500 Refund Policy Admission Fees 100 One-time admission non-refundable fee Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) - Face to Face Test 400 Until 6 working days before the beginning of the term. Online English Placement Test (OEPT) - Online Test 340 Until 4 working days before the beginning of the term. One-day service Test 550 Until 5 working days before the beginning of the term.
- Learners should choose Face to Face (SEPT) test OR Online test (OEPT)
- Exam fees are non-refundable and changes in admission test dates are only allowed two working days in advance of the reserved test session according to the availability by sending an email to email@example.com.