The Foundation Certificate in Human Resources Management
The foundation certificate in Human Resources introduces learners to key functions and areas in Human Resource Management (HRM).
The foundation certificate in Human Resources qualifies learners to pursue a career certificate in Human Resources as they further develop their competencies by studying various HR high-end disciplines. Subsequently, learners get trained on how they can have a strong impact on maximizing the organizational output and achieving the company’s strategic goals.
* One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Perform professional employee testing and selection
- Apply job evaluations to determine compensations and benefits
- Address employee relations issues with regards to labor law and companies’ policies
- Design and implement talent management plans and succession planning
- Manage and develop performance systems
- Applicants must obtain the score for course ENGGB1A on the SEPT/OEPT or passing ENGGA2D.
- Applicants must have basic computer literacy.
Tuition Type Fees (EGP) Important Notes Course Tuition/3 CEUs 2,500 Refund Policy Admission Fees 100 One-time admission non-refundable fee Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) - Face to Face Test 400 Until 6 working days before the beginning of the term. Online English Placement Test (OEPT) - Online Test 340 Until 4 working days before the beginning of the term. One-day service Test 550 Until 5 working days before the beginning of the term.
- Learners should choose Face to Face (SEPT) test OR Online test (OEPT)
- Exam fees are non-refundable and changes in admission test dates are only allowed two working days in advance of the reserved test session according to the availability by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.