The Foundation Certificate in Human Resources Management
The Foundation Certificate in Human Resources introduces learners to key functions and areas in Human Resource Management (HRM).
The Foundation Certificate in Human Resources introduces learners to key functions and areas in Human Resource Management (HRM). This qualifies learners to pursue a Career Certificate in Human Resources as they further develop their competencies by studying a variety of HR high-end disciplines. Subsequently, learners get trained on how they can have a strong impact on maximizing the organizational output and aid in achieving the company’s strategic goals.
* One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours
• Perform professional employee testing and selection
• Apply job evaluations to determine compensations and benefits
• Address employee relations issues with regards to labor law and companies’ policies
• Design and implement talent management plans and succession planning
• Manage and develop performance systems
- Applicants must obtain the score for course ENGGB1A on the SEPT or passing ENGGA2D.
- Applicants must have basic computer literacy.
EGP 75 = A onetime admission non-refundable fee
Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 200 for Egyptians and EGP 250 for International Students = up to 6 working days before the beginning of the term.
One-day service Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 370 for Egyptians and EGP 465 for International Students= five working days before the first day of the term.
Online English Placement Test (OEPT) Fees:
EGP 130 for Egyptians and EGP 170 for International Students = up to 4 working days before the beginning of the term.
Exam fees are non-refundable and change in admission test dates are only allowed 2 working days in advance of the reserved test session.
Fees/course for Egyptians = EGP 1,500/3 CEUs
Fees/course for International Student = EGP 1,875/3 CEUs