Foundation Certificate in Supply Chain Management
The foundation certificate in supply chain management is designed to qualify the learners to compete in procurement management's emerging job market. Foundation Certificate in Supply Chain Management is only awarded upon successful completion of the 6 CEUs of the Certificate of Achievement in Supply Chain Management in addition to the 6 CEUs of this certificate.
The foundation certificate in supply chain management is designed to qualify the learners to compete in procurement management's emerging job market. Throughout the three stages and certificates of studying supply chain management and strategic procurement management, the learners will bridge the gap between academic theories and real-world procurement management.
Acquire in-depth knowledge about other supply chains–related aspects such as Total Quality Management (TQM) in the supply chain, contract and tender management, risk management, project management basics, and advanced marketing channels management.
- Module 1: Quality Management
- Module 2: Contact Management
- Module 3: Tender Management
- Module 4: Risk Management
- Module 5: Project Management
- Module 6: Advanced Distribution Channels Management
*Continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
Upon successful completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Analyze the Total Quality Management components
- List the contract types and terms
- Design various contracts used
- Manage tenders and their logistics
- Analyze different risk types and how to manage them
- Identify the basics of project management
- Plan for the advanced marketing channel strategies
- Applicants must obtain the score for course ENGGB1A on the SEPT/OEPT or pass ENGGA2D
- Applicants must have basic computer literacy
- Completion of the Certificate of Achievement in Supply Chain Management
Tuition Type Fees (EGP) Important Notes Course Tuition/6 CEUs 4,750 Refund Policy Admission Fees 100 One-time admission non-refundable fee Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) - Face to Face Test 400 Until 6 working days before the beginning of the term. Online English Placement Test (OEPT) - Online Test 340 Until 4 working days before the beginning of the term. One-day service Test 550 Until 5 working days before the beginning of the term.
- Learners should choose Face to Face (SEPT) test OR Online test (OEPT)
- Exam fees are non-refundable and changes in admission test dates are only allowed two working days in advance of the reserved test session according to the availability by sending an email to email@example.com.