Foundation Certificate in Supply Chain Management
The foundation certificate in supply chain management is designed to qualify the learners to compete in procurement management's emerging job market.
The foundation certificate in supply chain management is designed to qualify the learners to compete in procurement management's emerging job market. Throughout the three stages and certificates of studying supply chain management and strategic procurement management, the learners will bridge the gap between the academic theories and real-world procurement management.
Acquire in-depth knowledge about other supply chains–related aspects such as Total Quality Management (TQM) in the supply chain, contract and tender management, risk management, project management basics, and advanced marketing channels management.
- Module 1: Quality Management
- Module 2: Contact Management
- Module 3: Tender Management
- Module 4: Risk Management
- Module 5: Project Management
- Module 6: Advanced Distribution Channels Management
*Continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
Upon successful completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
1. Analyze the Total Quality Management components. 2. List the contract types and terms.
3. Design various contracts used.
4. Manage tenders and their logistics.
5. Analyze different risk types and how to manage them.
6. Identify the basics of project management.
7. Plan for the advanced marketing channel strategies.
EGP 75: This to be paid onetime admission non-refundable fee
Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 245: This to be paid 6 working days before the beginning of the term.
One-day service Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 370: This to be paid 5 working days before the first day of the term.
Online English Placement Test (OEPT) Fees:
EGP 245: This to be paid 4 working days before the beginning of the term.
Exam fees are non-refundable and changes in admission test dates are only allowed 2 working days in advance of the reserved test session.
Fees/course: EGP 3,600/ 6 CEUs