Certificate of Achievement in Supply Chain Management
The Certificate of Achievement in Supply Chain Management is designed to qualify the learners to compete in the emerging job market of procurement management.
The Certificate of Achievement in Supply Chain Management is designed to qualify the learners to compete in the emerging job market of procurement management. Throughout the three stages and certificates of studying supply chain management and strategic procurement management, the learners will bridge the gap between the academic theories and real-world procurement management.
- Module 1: Supply Chain Basics
- Module 2: Marketing Channels Management
- Module 3: CRM Role in Supply Chain Management
*Continuing Education Unit equals 10 contact hours.
- Familiarizes the learners with the concept of supply chain management.
- Learn the basic functions of supply chain professionals.
- Applicants must obtain the score for course ENGGB1A on the SEPT or passing ENGGA2D.
- Applicants must have basic computer literacy.
EGP 75= A onetime admission non-refundable fee
Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 200 for Egyptians and EGP 250 for International Students = up to 6 working days before the beginning of the term.
One-day service Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 370 for Egyptians and EGP 465 for International Students = five working days before the first day of the term.
Exam fees are non-refundable and change in admission test dates are only allowed 2 working days in advance of the reserved test session.
Fees/course for Egyptians = EGP 3,000/ 6 CEUs
Fees/course for International Student = EGP 3,750/ 6 CEUs