Career Certificate in Logistics Management
This certificate is designed to qualify the learners to compete in the emerging job market of logistics management. Throughout the three stages of studying supply chain management and logistics management, the learners will bridge the gap between academic theories and real-world logistics management.
This certificate is designed to qualify the learners to compete in the emerging job market of logistics management. Throughout the three stages of studying supply chain management and logistics management, the learners will bridge the gap between academic theories and real-world logistics management. An achievement certificate in supply chain management familiarizes the learners with supply chain management and supply chain professionals' basic functions. A foundation certificate in supply chain management provides the learner with in-depth knowledge about other supply chains–related aspects, including total quality management in the supply chain, contract and tender management, risk management, project management basics, and advanced marketing channels management. Pursuing a career certificate in logistics management enhances the learners' skills and abilities to develop strategies, plan and manage logistics and transportation management.
Module 1: Logistics and Operations Management
Module 2: Managing Capacity
Module 3: Aggregate Planning
Module 4: Transportation Management
Module 5: Global Considerations in Logistics Management
*Continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours
1. Define logistics management concepts.
2. Identify logistics, the economic impacts of logistics and strategic framework of contemporary logistics.
3. Explore productivity issues in logistics.
4. Identify packaging fundamentals and materials handling.
5. Illustrate demand forecasting models, order cycle, and its four components.
6. Define contemporary transportation management and the five modes of transportation.
7. Design a transportation network.
8. Identify the strategic importance of facility location and the major factors that influence facility location.
9. Practice location decisions using simple grid systems.
EGP 75: This to be paid onetime admission non-refundable fee
Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 245: This to be paid 6 working days before the beginning of the term.
One-day service Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 370: This to be paid 5 working days before the first day of the term.
Online English Placement Test (OEPT) Fees:
EGP 245: This to be paid 4 working days before the beginning of the term.
Exam fees are non-refundable and changes in admission test dates are only allowed 2 working days in advance of the reserved test session.
Fees/course: EGP 3,600/ 6 CEUs
Career Certificate in Logistics Management - What to Expect?