Career Certificate in Logistics Management
This certificate is designed to qualify the learners to compete in the emerging job market of logistics management. Throughout the three stages of studying supply chain management and logistics management, the learners will bridge the gap between academic theories and real-world logistics management. Career Certificate in Logistics Management is only awarded upon successful completion of the 6 CEUs of the Foundation Certificate in Supply Chain Management in addition to the 6 CEUs of this certificate.
This certificate is designed to qualify the learners to compete in the emerging job market of logistics management. Throughout the three stages of studying supply chain management and logistics management, the learners will bridge the gap between academic theories and real-world logistics management. An achievement certificate in supply chain management familiarizes the learners with the basic functions of supply chain management and supply chain professionals. A foundation certificate in supply chain management provides the learner with in-depth knowledge about other supply chains–related aspects, including total quality management in the supply chain, contract and tender management, risk management, project management basics, and advanced marketing channels management. Pursuing a career certificate in logistics management enhances the learners' skills and abilities to develop strategies, and plan and manage logistics and transportation management.
Module 1: Logistics and Operations Management
Module 2: Managing Capacity
Module 3: Aggregate Planning
Module 4: Transportation Management
Module 5: Global Considerations in Logistics Management
*Continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Define logistics management concepts
- Identify logistics, the economic impacts of logistics, and the strategic framework of contemporary logistics
- Explore productivity issues in logistics
- Identify packaging fundamentals and materials handling
- Illustrate demand forecasting models, order cycles, and their four components
- Define contemporary transportation management and the five modes of transportation
- Design a transportation network
- Identify the strategic importance of facility location and the major factors that influence facility location
- Practice location decisions using simple grid systems
Tuition Type Fees (EGP) Important Notes Course Tuition/6 CEUs 4,750 Refund Policy Admission Fees 100 One-time admission non-refundable fee Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) - Face to Face Test 400 Until 6 working days before the beginning of the term. Online English Placement Test (OEPT) - Online Test 340 Until 4 working days before the beginning of the term. One-day service Test 550 Until 5 working days before the beginning of the term.
- Learners should choose Face to Face (SEPT) test OR Online test (OEPT)
- Exam fees are non-refundable and changes in admission test dates are only allowed two working days in advance of the reserved test session according to the availability by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.