Career Certificate in Integrated Talent Management Professional
This certificate is designed in alignment with the international standards of the Human Professionals Association, Bersin and Society for Human Resource Management competency frameworks.
This certificate is designed in alignment with the international standards of Human Professionals Association, Bersin and Society for Human Resource Management competency frameworks. This certificate develops participants’ competencies in designing and implementing talent acquisition and management plans based on sound performance management system and talent potential measures.
Certificate of Achievement in Integrated Talent Management Professional
Career Certificate in Human Resources Management or equivalent
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
- Provide the advanced techniques of talent assessment and succession planning
- Setting the proper development plans and employer branding
- Establishing an effective learning culture as well as the new trends and best practices in talent management.
- Applicants must obtain the score for course ENGGB1A on the SEPT or pass in ENGGA2D.
- Applicants must complete the Career Certificate in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Applicants may apply upon submitting necessary documents that show proof of their HR knowledge.
- Applicants must have basic computer literacy.
EGP 75 = A onetime admission non-refundable fee
Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 200 for Egyptians and EGP 250 for International Students = up to 6 working days before the beginning of the term.
One-day service Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 370 for Egyptians and EGP 465 for International Students= five working days before the first day of the term.
Online English Placement Test (OEPT) Fees:
EGP 130 for Egyptians and EGP 170 for International Students = up to 4 working days before the beginning of the term.
Exam fees are non-refundable and change in admission test dates are only allowed 2 working days in advance of the reserved test session.
Fees/course for Egyptians = EGP 5,725/ 6 CEUs
Fees/course for International Student = EGP 7,155/ 6 CEUs