Career Certificate in Digital Marketing
This certificate provides practical guidelines for business professionals interested in exploring the opportunities digital marketing offers to manage and enhance the visibility of their products or services in today's market space.
This certificate provides practical guidelines for business professionals interested in exploring the opportunities digital marketing offers to manage and enhance the visibility of their products or services in today's market space. The career certificate in digital marketing enhances skills and abilities to develop strategies, increase revenue, raise the level of professionalism and growth in marketing research and planning, and study digital and social media marketing tools. In digital marketing I, learners will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to manage various digital marketing tools, like search engine optimization, email marketing, in addition to Google tools and analytics. In digital marketing.II, learners explore various social media marketing as an integral component of marketing campaigns and acquire the skills needed to leverage social media brand existence, exposure, and engagement by developing an integrated plan for social media marketing campaigns to achieve the business goals.
Achievement Certificate in Sales and Marketing
+ SBSM 104 and 204
Digital Marketing. I
*One continuing education unit (CEU) equals 10 contact hours.
- Define marketing strategies, the functionality of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media tools in generating business.
- Identify the theory of business and strategic management, the structure and components of digital marketing, and the social media marketing plan's components.
- Create a value proposition in the digital market ArenaNet digital marketing winning strategy.
- Measure KPIs for a holistic digital marketing plan and performance and the conversion metrics for enhancing ROI.
- Set plans for enhancing SEO to increase brand awareness and visibility and the winning social media marketing strategy.
- Utilize exploratory and qualitative research techniques, Google tools, and analytics to increase a brand's web visibility and traffic.
- Design email blast for promoting a product/service.
- Analyze the performance metrics of email marketing campaigns and the progress of social media through its analytics.
- Develop a digital marketing plan for a product/service, organizational analysis.
- Create content that builds successful customer engagement.
- Manage the paid and nonpaid social media campaigns and social media marketing plan for a product or service.
EGP 75 = A onetime admission non-refundable fee
Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 200 for Egyptians and EGP 250 for International Students = up to six working days before the term.
One-day service Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 370 for Egyptians and EGP 465 for International Students= five working days before the first day of the term.
Online English Placement Test (OEPT) Fees:
EGP 130 for Egyptians and EGP 170 for International Students = up to four working days before the term.
Exam fees are non-refundable, and change in admission test dates are only allowed two working days in advance of the reserved test session.
Fees/course for Egyptians = EGP 1,500/3 CEUs.
Fees/course for International Student = EGP 1,875/3 CEUs.
Career Certificate in Digital Marketing - What to Expect?