Certificate of Achievement in Sales and Marketing
Because the role of sales management professionals is multidisciplinary, the sales management program builds knowledge and skills through an achievement certificate in sales and marketing.
Because the role of sales management professionals is multidisciplinary, the sales management program builds knowledge and skills through an achievement certificate in sales and marketing. In addition, studying the Achievement Certificate in Sales and Marketing gives the knowledge about how markets operate and buyers behave.
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
- Learn the basic concepts relating to the formulation and use of marketing strategies for products.
- Explore the fundamentals of consumer buying behavior.
- Examining the scientific methods of salesmanship analysis of prospect.
- Applicants must obtain the score for course ENGGB1A on the SEPT or passing ENGGA2D.
- Applicants must have basic computer literacy.
EGP 75 = A onetime admission non-refundable fee
Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 200 for Egyptians and EGP 250 for International Students = up to 6 working days before the beginning of the term.
One-day service Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 370 for Egyptians and EGP 465 for International Students= five working days before the first day of the term.
Online English Placement Test (OEPT) Fees:
EGP 130 for Egyptians and EGP 170 for International Students = up to 4 working days before the beginning of the term.
Exam fees are non-refundable and change in admission test dates are only allowed 2 working days in advance of the reserved test session.
Fees/course for Egyptians = EGP 1,500/3 CEUs
Fees/course for International Student = EGP 1,875/3 CEUs