Writing Technical and Financial Training Proposal
In this workshop, you will learn how to write efficient training proposals and organize your thoughts and ideas in a way that helps you convince the clients with your training offering.
Proposal writing is art. It is a way of communication that gives your prospective clients a chance to know what you will offer them, how different you are among other competitors, and the most important point: what is in it for them? In this workshop, you will learn how to write efficient training proposals and organize your thoughts and ideas to convince the clients with your training offering.
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
- Identify the key components of training proposals.
- Recognize the important items the funding organizations need to know.
- Analyze what to mention first and what should be included in the implementation plan.
- Illustrate how to draw a budget to be mentioned in the training proposals.
- Identify what other information (appendices) should be attached to the training proposal.
- Evaluate different examples of real-life training proposals.