This workshop is designed to help you acquire the skills needed to develop innovative ideas and create an organization's innovation culture. It provides you with the basic knowledge and skills to identify your personality type and link it to your innovation type.
Unleash Your Innovation Skills Workshop
In this workshop, you will learn what innovation is, the difference between innovation, creativity, and invention, how innovation, as a skill, can be acquired, and the different types of innovation. Finally, you will learn how innovation influences decision-making for businesses of different sizes and how to embed innovation in decision-making mechanisms and organizational culture.
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
- Identify your personality type and how creative your personality type is.
- Recognize the difference between innovation, creativity, and invention.
- Differentiate the key success factors behind successful innovators compared to inventors and creative people.
- Analyze the different categories and types of innovation and how you can match each with your personality and the business opportunity's nature.
- Identify the applications of innovation in decision-making for businesses of different sizes.
- Gain the skills needed to embed innovation in your organization's culture
- Formulate your own innovative idea and strategy
- Discuss the legal ways of idea registration (Intellectual Propriety Rights)
To be announced.