Unleash Your Innovation Skills Workshop
This Workshop is designed to help you acquire the skills needed to develop innovative ideas and to create an innovation culture in your organization. It provides you with the basic knowledge and skills that enable you to identify your personality type and link it to your innovation type.
In this workshop you will learn what innovation is, the difference between innovation, creativity, invention, how innovation, as a skill, can be acquired and the different types of innovation. Finally, you will learn how innovation influences decision making for businesses of different sizes, and how to embed innovation in decision-making mechanism and organization culture.
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
- Identify your personality type and how creative your personality type is
- Recognize the difference between Innovation, Creativity and Invention
- Differentiate the key success factors behind successful innovators compared
- to inventors and creative people.
- Analyze the different categories and types of innovation, and how you can
- match each with your personality and with the nature of the business opportunity.
- Identify the applications of innovation in decision making for businesses of
- different sizes.
- Gain the skills needed to embed innovation in your organization culture
- Formulate your own innovative idea and strategy
- Discuss the legal ways of idea registering (Intellectual Propriety Rights)