New Managers Success Camp Workshop
For first –time manager, making the transition from an individual contributor to a manager can be a dramatic shift. A common pitfall organizations make is to promote high performing individuals to a managerial role assuming that their high performance as employees is enough in making this shift a success. On the other side, the first-time manager moves to the new level without the needed knowledge and adequate training to manage and develop meaningful work relationships among peers, subordinates and superiors thus resulting in failure on the personal and organizational level.
In this workshop series, participants will learn skills and techniques to lead their groups with passion, create strong team relations, deal with their bosses, manage work deadlines and stress, coach and gain talented employees in their teams while maintaining business ethics and workplace etiquette.
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of middle managers
- Acquire major skills required by middle managers in organizations
- Practice team-building techniques
- Know what and when to delegate
- Handle difficult superiors and subordinates
- Coach teams for high performance
- Attract and maintain talents 8- Identify workplace etiquette and ethics
Date: November 27 and November 28
Time: from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm