International Computer Driving License (ICDL) Certification Preparation
This program covers information and communication technology (ICT), using the computer and managing files, word processing; spreadsheets; using a database; presentations; web browsing, and communication.
This program covers information and communication technology (ICT), using the computer and managing files; word processing; spreadsheets, using a database; presentations; web browsing; and communication.
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
- Know the main concepts of ICT and the different parts of a computer
- Demonstrate competence in running and managing a personal computer using windows 7
- Create letters and documents using Microsoft Word
- Manage and create lists, text, mathematical and logical formulas, and charts using Microsoft Excel
- Use Microsoft Access to create and manage databases and retrieve information from a database
- Create visual presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Browse the Web searching for information
- Communicate by sending and receiving electronic mails