Green HR and Digital Transformation Workshop
Participants will learn about Green HR Management (GHRM) concept, benefits, challenges, practices, future direction and how it is relevant to the organizations, and how HR Practitioners should apply green HR initiatives.
The workshop focuses on providing HR professionals with the skills and tools needed to lead digital transformation in HR within their organizations. Due to continuous technological innovation and increasingly data-driven workforce decision-making, the human resource (HR) function has undergone a rapid digital evolution. This change has pushed HR professionals to take on a more significant role in equipping an organization to be digital. To succeed in their position and drive business performance, these professionals now require the knowledge and skills to effectively embed and utilize digital HR transformation.
*Continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
A stand-alone certificate will be issued upon the successful completion of each course.
- Explain Green HR Management Concept
- Implement Green HR Management
- Emphasize the importance of GHRM functions future direction
- Identify the Green HR Management IndicatorsDefine digital HRM, including artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning
- Understand the process of Digital Transformation In HR
- Identify the Role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in HR processesAnalyze the Change management process and tools
- Adapt the Principles of Change Management to the Digital Transformation Project
- Develop a roadmap for implementing a Digital Transformation project
To be announced.