The English curriculum is aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages. It takes learners from the beginning of the A1 stage to the end of the B2 stage using digital resources.
The English curriculum is aligned with the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages. It takes learners from the beginning of the A1 stage to the end of the B2 stage using digital resources. The focus is on language learning and teaching through "flipped classrooms," "task-based learning," "autonomous learning," and "lifelong learning."
The CEFR proposes a model of language learning based on two key notions of tasks and interaction and communicative language usage in authentic situations.
The English curriculum is 16 courses covering four stages. By the end of each stage, learners obtain a stage certificate with their CEFR level, which is internationally benchmarked.
*One continuing education unit (CEU) equals 10 contact hours.
- Enhance language proficiency
- Meet the needs of a highly competitive employment market
- Express ideas and opinions clearly
- Evaluate different ideas or solutions to a problem
- Enhance writing skills and speech skills
- The Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) or The Online English Placement Test (OEPT) is administered by the Evaluation, testing, and assessment department to each new student, whereby he or she is placed in the appropriate English course. Students who pass one course of English are promoted to the next course.
- Applicants must have basic computer literacy and English alphabet knowledge.
Tuition Type Fees (EGP) Important Notes Course Tuition/3 CEUs 2,050 Refund Policy Admission Fees 100 One-time admission non-refundable fee Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) - Face to Face Test 400 Until 6 working days before the beginning of the term. Online English Placement Test (OEPT) - Online Test 340 Until 4 working days before the beginning of the term. One-day service Test 550 Until 5 working days before the beginning of the term.
- Learners should choose Face to Face (SEPT) test OR Online test (OEPT)
- Exam fees are non-refundable and changes in admission test dates are only allowed two working days in advance of the reserved test session according to the availability by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.