Digital Supply Chain Transformation Workshop
The Digital Supply Chain Transformation workshop aims to introduce the new trends in digital supply chain management.
In this series of workshops, learners will get oriented with the new trends in digital supply chain management and how IT is incorporated into different aspects of the supply chain, procurement, and logistics.
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
- IT fundamentals and Introduction to e-SCM
- Internet-enabled supply chains and cloud computing basics
- Key supply chain management application tools and software
- The acquisition and use of data in the supply chain
- Introduction to industry 4.0 and the new technological trends
- Supply chain used cases adopting:
- Big data analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Blockchain and smart contracts
- Virtual augmented and mixed reality
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and robotics
- Introduction to the “Physical Internet” and how it would change the logistics and supply chain landscape
January 17, 18, and 19, 2023
from 7:00 pm to 10:30 pm