Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
This program is for individuals who seek an international prestigious certification from Cisco in computer networking. This certification permits them to work as network junior engineers, technician’s associates, and help desk support technicians.
The program offers the basic concepts, knowledge and skills necessary for understanding, maintaining, securing and troubleshooting home and small business local networks, both wired and wireless as well as business and enterprise networks.
- Build a Network scaled from small network to a very large Network
- Learn how to install, configure, operate and troubleshoot midsize networks
- Perform basic configurations for routers and switches and implement IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes.
- Configure routers, switches and end devices to provide access to local and remote network resources and to enable end to end connectivity between remote devices.
- Manage and optimize network systems and infrastructure.
- Configure WAN technologies and network services required by converged applications in a complex network.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using real equipment
- A step-by-step coaching approach
- Practice networking through real devices
- Highly qualified, experienced and professional instructors
- Free online Cisco academy exam with three trials guaranteed
- Certificates from Cisco networking academy and AUC
- Opportunity to join the AUC community as part-time instructors
- Save 61% for the industrial exam
All courses require the use of Windows-based computers and applications software in SCE labs for home assignments, presentations and projects.
Fees: LE 6,800