Certificate of Achievement in Startup Management is designed to help you acquire the skills needed to start up your own business.
Certificate of Achievement in Startup Management
Certificate of Achievement in Startup Management provides you with the basic knowledge and skills to plan for a new business, choose the right product/service to offer and the market you can serve, and choose the best entry strategy for your new ventures. During this certificate, you will learn how to develop a business plan, set the needed budget, and select the best source of financing for your business. You will also learn how to manage the day-to-day operations of your business and how to select and manage its human capital.
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of a successful start-up
- Acquire the managerial skills needed to administer startup
- Practice the planning and management skills needed to run a successful business
- Develop a comprehensive feasibility study
- Set plans for recruiting and hiring the efficient man-power
- Establish the legal frame for start-up business
- Design business and marketing plans
- Identify the sources of funding for start-up business
- Set measurement tools to evaluate start-up business performance
- Demonstrate self-awareness, emotional intelligence, critical thinking, teamwork management, and all related entrepreneurial skills