Certificate of Achievement in Pharmacy Management
The certificate aims to provide Pharma learners with a substantial body of knowledge and skills needed to handle the managerial aspects in community pharmacy practice.
The certificate aims to provide pharma learners with a substantial body of knowledge and skills to handle community pharmacy practice's managerial aspects. The certificate gives a holistic overview of the daily operational, financial, marketing, and human resource management tasks that every pharmacy manager should know to maintain a successful pharmacy practice.
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
- Analyze the different roles of pharmacists in community pharmacies.
- Identify business aspects in managing community pharmacies.
- Analyze the components, touchpoints, and risks in the medication acquisition process.
- Discuss the basics of value chain creation and its applications in Pharmacy Management.
- Discuss the financial aspects and considerations of managing community pharmacy.
- Apply talent acquisitions and management techniques in pharmacy management.
- Identify the managerial responsibilities of pharmacists in managing teams.
- Apply retail management techniques in managing community pharmacists.
- Differentiate Pharmacists’ role and required skills in selling derma cosmetics and regular cosmetics products
- Implement appropriate inventory control methods.
- Discuss methods to identify, evaluate, correct, and prevent errors in the medication distribution process.
- Apply sales, marketing, and branding techniques to promote community pharmacies.
- Applicants must obtain the score for course ENGGB1A on the SEPT or passing ENGGA2D.
- Applicants must have basic computer literacy.
EGP 75 = A onetime admission non-refundable fee
Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 200 for Egyptians and EGP 250 for International Students = up to six working days before the term.
One-day service Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 370 for Egyptians and EGP 465 for International Students= five working days before the first day of the term.
Exam fees are non-refundable, and changes in admission test dates are only allowed two working days in advance of the reserved test session.
Fees/course for Egyptians = EGP 3,000/ 6 CEUs
Fees/course for International Student = EGP 3,750/ 6 CEUs