Career Certificate in Strategic Procurement Management
The career certificate in strategic procurement management is designed to qualify the learners to compete in procurement management's emerging job market.
The career certificate in strategic procurement management is designed to qualify the learners to compete in procurement management's emerging job market. Throughout the three stages and certificates of studying supply chain management and strategic procurement management, the learners will bridge the gap between the academic theories and real-world procurement management.
- Module 1: Procurement and Operations Management
- Module 2: Sourcing Decisions in Supply Chain Management
- Module 3: Inventory Management
- Module 4: Basics of Forecasting Techniques
*Continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
** Learners who completed a foundation certificate or AUC continuing education certificate are required to sit for the SEPT if they dropped out for a period of one year or more from the date of completing the certificate.
Upon successful completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
1. Define procurement management and its components.
2. Identify operation management basics.
3. Analyze the relationship between procurement, purchasing, and supply management.
4. Demonstrate strategic planning in Procurement management.
5. Demonstrate the supplier selection and evaluation process.
6. Discuss various inventory flow patterns, costs, and the trade-offs that exist among them.
7. Assess inventory management processes.
8. Apply various inventory flow patterns, costs, and the trade-offs that exist among them.
9. Prepare the vendor management framework.
EGP 75: This to be paid onetime admission non-refundable fee
Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 245: This to be paid 6 working days before the beginning of the term.
One-day service Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 370: This to be paid 5 working days before the first day of the term.
Online English Placement Test (OEPT) Fees:
EGP 245: This to be paid 4 working days before the beginning of the term.
Exam fees are non-refundable and changes in admission test dates are only allowed 2 working days in advance of the reserved test session.
Fees/course: EGP 3,600/ 6 CEUs
Career Certificate in Strategic Procurement Management - What to Expect?