The career certificate in strategic procurement management is designed to qualify the learners to compete in procurement management's emerging job market. Career Certificate in Strategic Procurement Management is only awarded upon successfully completing the 6 CEUs of the Foundation Certificate in Supply Chain Management in addition to the 6 CEUs of this certificate.
Career Certificate in Strategic Procurement Management
The career certificate in strategic procurement management is designed to qualify the learners to compete in procurement management's emerging job market. Throughout the three stages and certificates of studying supply chain management and strategic procurement management, the learners will bridge the gap between academic theories and real-world procurement management.
- Module 1: Procurement and Operations Management
- Module 2: Sourcing Decisions in Supply Chain Management
- Module 3: Inventory Management
- Module 4: Basics of Forecasting Techniques
*Continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
Upon successful completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Define procurement management and its components
- Identify operation management basics
- Analyze the relationship between procurement, purchasing, and supply management
- Demonstrate strategic planning in Procurement management
- Demonstrate the supplier selection and evaluation process
- Discuss various inventory flow patterns, costs, and the trade-offs that exist among them
- Assess inventory management processes
- Prepare the vendor management framework
Tuition Type Fees (EGP) Important Notes Course Tuition/6 CEUs 4,750 Refund Policy Admission Fees 100 One-time admission non-refundable fee Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) - Face to Face Test 400 Until 6 working days before the beginning of the term. Online English Placement Test (OEPT) - Online Test 340 Until 4 working days before the beginning of the term. One-day service Test 550 Until 5 working days before the beginning of the term.
- Learners should choose Face to Face (SEPT) test OR Online test (OEPT)
- Exam fees are non-refundable and changes in admission test dates are only allowed two working days in advance of the reserved test session according to the availability by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.