Career Certificate in Accounting
Career Certificate in Accounting is designed to provide the learners with the required knowledge and hands-on skills needed to compete in the job market.
Career Certificate in Accounting allows students to study generalized accounting or a certain accounting topic in detail and may prepare students for the next steps in their work or educational career. It enables learners to catch the diversified job opportunities offered by the international and local accounting firms and provides the learners with the knowledge base needed to pass the international accountant examinations.
SBAF101 and SBAF103
SBAF101 and SBAF106
SBAF101 and SBAF106
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Illustrate the use of accounting information and financial statements
- Measure the business income
- Classify accounting information prepared by the accounting department into financial reports
- Analyze the reasons behind financial ratios trends and conclude the possible alternatives
- Practice activity-based costing and activity-based management
- Manage banking and banking risks
- Demonstrate cost information for decision
- Evaluate investment decisions and management control system
- Identify, apply and improve the efficiency of disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
- Prepare and interpret financial statements in light of the International Financial Reporting Standards
- Demonstrate the auditing profession
Tuition Type Fees (EGP) Important Notes Course Tuition/3 CEUs 2,500 Refund Policy Admission Fees 100 One-time admission non-refundable fee Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) - Face to Face Test 400 Until 6 working days before the beginning of the term. Online English Placement Test (OEPT) - Online Test 340 Until 4 working days before the beginning of the term. One-day service Test 550 Until 5 working days before the beginning of the term.
- Learners should choose Face to Face (SEPT) test OR Online test (OEPT)
- Exam fees are non-refundable and changes in admission test dates are only allowed two working days in advance of the reserved test session according to the availability by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.