2D Animation course is designed to cover the animation principles and describe Adobe Animate and TV Paint screens to produce a professional, well-designed stylized animation in different fields.
This course is designed to cover the animation principles, describe Adobe Animate and TV Paint screens to produce a professional well-designed stylized animation in different fields. learn the body mechanics using character rigs to make essential motions (walking, running, and jumping) as well as 2D effects. animate characters by several techniques (symbols, tweens and rigging); sketching and perspectives. learn how to reflect character’s feelings and how to design an animation background. learn storyboard making; learn video exporting with different formats. applying animation in industry.
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Apply the 12 principles in any designed motion
- Create frame-by-frame animations
- Clean up and color animations
- Learn sketching
- Design appealing characters for animation
- Animate facial expressions
- Animate essential cycles
- Animate using symbols and tweens
- Design an animation background
- Deal with camera and depth
- Add sounds and make lip-sync animation
- Deal with masking
- Rig and animate characters
- Rotoscoping for the motion
- Exporting videos
- Create storyboards and animatics to direct a project
- Animation and life
- Implement the graduation project