Meazure Learning Testing Center
The School of Continuing Education (SCE) of The American University in Cairo (AUC) offers the test administration of The Internet-based Test (IBT) Meazure Learning Testing Center at AUC Tahrir Square campus. Candidates have selected this exam for its reputation of excellence.
Meazure offers a variety of exams for the test taker, such as:
- International Dyslexia Association (IDA) KPEERI Exam
- In-Home Addiction Treatment Institute, Inc. (IHATI) Care Coordinator Exam and Recovery Advisor Exam
- National League for Nursing (NLN) Certified Nurse Educator (CNE®) exam, Certified Academic Clinical Nurse Educator (CNE®cl) exam, and Certified Nurse Educator Novice (CNEn)
- Security Industry Association (SIA) Certified Security Project Manager® (CSPM) and so on
- Clients use these kinds of particular exams:
- For hiring and promotion decisions.
- Safeguarding the public by requiring candidates to pass standards to enter into a profession that may impact the public such as, engineers, nursing, etc.
The test taker must present proper government-issued photo identification with a signature. Original documents are required and not be expired.
- Examples of acceptable identification are:
- Driver’s license
- Official State Identification Card
- US passport card
- Military identification card