As part of its mission, the School of Continuing Education (SCE) serves the Egyptian society by extending the resources of The American University in Cairo (AUC) to Egypt.
To that end, SCE offers a limited number of scholarships to Egyptian youth of all governorates who are graduates of Egyptian Public governmental universities to study in one of the following SCE's Career Certificate programs:
- Human Resources Management
- Sales Management
- Digital Marketing
- Legal and UN translation Diploma
- Strategic Procurement Management
- Logistics Management
- Business Administration
These scholarships are offered every year. The applicant’s socioeconomic status, commitment to study, and Bachelor's graduation score are considered. The duration of the scholarship should not exceed one year (July 2021 – June 2022).
- Applicants must be Egyptian Citizens (all governorates residents are eligible to apply, but priority is given to applicants from the unprivileged areas (Outside Greater Cairo)
- Applicants should not exceed the age of 28 by July 1, 2021
- Applicants must be Egyptian public governmental university graduates
- Applicants must have earned a bachelor's degree with a minimum score of Good (Gayed), but priority is given to those who have (Gayyed Gedan) and above
- Applicants must be ineligible for military service throughout the duration of the scholarship (From July 2021 to June 2022)
- Applicants shouldn’t have studied any Career certificate at the School of Continuing Education or any diplomas at AUC or benefited from any AUC/SCE scholarship before
- Passing the Online English Proficiency Test OEPT "click here" with the required score of level B1A for Career Certificates
- Passing the Online English Proficiency Test OEPT "click here" with the required score of level B2A for Translation Diplomas
- Passing the Online Arabic Admission Test (OAAT) "click here."
Hurry up to register for the placement tests. The first online OEPT test will start on May 20, 2021.
For online enrollment services:
- New applicants who need to register for the Online English Placement Test (OEPT)* begin the process by applying to SCE through the following link.
- Continuing students with a valid OEPT test, please register and pay online through the following link.
For more information and tutorials on online admission, registration, and payment, visit the following links:
Prepare the following documents before applying online:
- Copy of your National ID
- Copy of the national IDs of your parents
- Copy of the national ID of the spouse (if the applicant is married)
- Official Statement of the family monthly income: جواب من جهة العمل/ هيئة التأمين والمعاشات يفيد دخل الأسرة او معاش الوالدين
- HR letter indicating your job and salary (if employed)
- HR letter indicating your spouse’ job and salary (if the applicant is married)
- Copy of the Military Service Status (for male applicants)
- Copy of the Graduation Certificate
- Copy of the OEPT Score (B1A) at least for Career Certificates
- Copy of the OEPT Score (B2A) at least and (OAAT) Score for Legal & UN Translation certificate
- Recent Personal Photo
When applying, you have to write a paragraph of about 250 words of your social status (Arabic or English). Write the paragraph on a word document before you paste it on the online application. The paragraph should include:
- Introduction about yourself (name, age, university, marital status, employed or unemployed)
- A brief about your parents and their employment status and income
- A brief about your siblings, if any, and their current education and employment status
- The certificate you want to join and why do you want to study it
Once you submit the documents, you cannot resubmit.
All applicants have to pay for their Online English Proficiency Test OEPT and Online Arabic Admission Test (OAAT). Only those selected candidates will be reimbursed.
Click here for the scholarship application form
Apply online from May 20, 2021, to June 15, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions (click here)
For more information, click here to fill in the form. We will respond to your inquiry within two working days.