Trends in Contemporary Art
Trends in Contemporary Art program is intended to provide an understanding of the most current directions in contemporary art and trends in recent international exhibitions and galleries.
The program intends to provide an understanding of the most current directions in contemporary art, particularly on recent developments in social practice and painting. It will also discuss evidence seen at recent international exhibitions and gallery shows worldwide, foundations for recent developments over the last three decades, and the most contemporary movements in today’s art world.
Code Title CEUs* ENR 100 New Trends in Contemporary Art
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
- Determine information sources and developments in contemporary art
- Evaluate information on contemporary art trends
- Create a network of professionals who share information
- Analyze value of art collections
- Contribute to the Egyptian Creative Economy
August 28 - September 20
Mondays and Wednesdays
From 6:00 to 8:45 pm
AUC Tahrir Square campus