She Manages her Business “SHE CAN" program aims to empower Egyptian women to manage their own projects and establish a successful businesses.
She Manages her Business “SHE CAN"
This program aims to empower Egyptian women who have innovative business ideas but lack the know-how and resources to manage a successful business. Women participating in this program will acquire and utilize the business skills necessary to scale their livelihoods and contribute to the overall economic growth. “SHE CAN” is a - 60-hour- training program designed to empower aspiring women entrepreneurs by introducing them to the principles needed to successfully manage, lead, and scale up microenterprises.
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
- Manage their own project
- Identifying business opportunities through market research
- Create a business plan
- Manage their own budgeting and financial issues
- Access finance through different sources
- Manage the business; marketing, product costing, and pricing
- Develop a criterion for hiring a workforce
- Identify the needs of developing a workforce
- Empower their workforce with the needed skills
- Grow business
- Develop a contingency plan
- Present lesson plans, lessons learned, and comprehensive plans
She Manages her Business, “SHE CAN" is a funded program.