The Future Me Summer Camp
Future Me is an entertaining summer camp experience that offers children between the ages of 8 -16 a magnificent chance to discover the world in 2030 and gain fascinating-interesting insights through exploring Graphic Design (GD), System Design (SD), and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Future Me is a unique summer camp and an exceptional journey that offers children between the ages of 8 - 16 an enjoyable opportunity to explore the world in 2030 and gain exciting-fun insights into what life might be like in the future. The program introduces children to three rising tracks in the world of technology like Artificial Intelligence, Graphic Design, and System Design, and uses their software and hardware tools in real-practical projects.
The program also aims to help children discover their potential and inner abilities through entertaining and innovative activities. This will involve hands-on activities that encourage creativity, problem-solving, and critical thinking, all of which are essential skills for success in the 21st century.
In addition to exploring the exciting world of technology, the program will focus on self-awareness and cybersecurity awareness that will help children learn how to collaborate with technology, protect themselves from cyber threats, and be responsible digital citizens.
Overall, this program is designed to be a fun and engaging summer camp for children to learn about the future and prepare themselves for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead by focusing on emerging technologies and essential life skills that aim to equip children with the knowledge and tools they need to succeed in a rapidly changing world.
CCOM241 The Future Me - System Design (SD) 1.8 CCOM242 The Future Me - Artificial Intelligence (AI) 1.8
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
Graphic Design Track Learning Outcomes:
- Acquire knowledge about the world’s evolution throughout the years and how life will change in the 2030s
- Identify the jobs that no longer exist in the future, explore the jobs that are best for the future of the 2030s, draw the Workplaces in the future, and practice how the interviews in the future be like
- Define the basics of graphic design and how to use design elements such as color, shapes, and lines to create visually appealing designs
- Practice how to use and edit Canva drawing tools to create digital art and designs
- Use layers and different tools in Canva to create simple designs and projects
System Design Track Learning Outcomes:
- List the skills needed for future jobs and the importance of human and technical skills
- Practice tools to know more about themselves through self-awareness circles (Talents, superpowers, weakness points, personal self-development areas and so on)
- Define the concept of systems design and how it is used in everyday life
- Identify how to use a platform to build program systems that perform tasks and experience systems designs projects, such as smart appliances and smart homes
- Define how sensors and data collection work in a system through projects
Artificial Intelligence Track Learning Outcomes:
- Identify how to collaborate with technology in changing world and discover the importance of human creativity
- List the advantages of technology in facilitating and executing advanced features and learn about general security awareness tips
- Recognize the importance of artificial intelligence and its various applications.
- Define the basics of coding and computational thinking and practice how to program using the MIT App Inventor platform
- Identify the concept of machine learning and its use in AI and use MIT App Inventor to create simple AI-powered Android applications
June 20, 22 and 25, 2023
July 9, 11 and 13, 2023
July 16, 18, and 20, 2023
July 23, 25, 27, 2023
July 30, 2023
August 1 and 3, 2023
August 6, 8, and 10, 2023
August 13, 15 and 17, 2023
August 20, 22 and 24, 2023
August 27, 29 and 31, 2023
- EGP 2,700 per track: 3 sessions/18 hours.
- Two tracks discounted package EGP 5,000: 6 sessions/36 hours.
- Full experience package (Three tracks) EGP 7,290: 9 sessions/54 hours and The Future Me first edition certificate.
Sibling packages per track:
- For two siblings from EGP 5,400 to EGP 5,000
- For three siblings from EGP 8,100 to EGP 7,290