The Crisis Management workshop provides participants with the basic foundation of crisis management.
Crisis Management Workshop
The workshop tackles the five pillars of crisis management predict, prevent, prepare, perform and post-action and assessment. Throughout hands-on workshops, participants will be able to set contingency plans for all operations as well as get trained on how to deal with media crises through effective social media management and efficient handling of both conference and press releases.
*Continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
A stand-alone certificate will be issued upon the successful completion of each course.
- Define crisis and crisis management framework
- Identify the tools used to know how crisis happens and how to predict it
- Analyze the elements of the media crisis
- Practice the media crisis management tools through social media, press conferences,s and press releases
- Demonstrate the characteristics of crisis managers
- Practice contingency planning techniques and tools
- Develop crisis management plans for real-life organizations
To be announced.