Career Certificate in Marketing
The career certificate in marketing helps learners understand the interrelationship between the business strategy and the brand strategy, the concept of Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC), and the fundamental skills needed to provide quality customer service. The career certificate in marketing is only awarded upon successful completion of the 6 CEUs of the Foundation Certificate in Marketing in addition to the 9 CEUs of this certificate.
The career certificate in marketing provides learners with the brand and product positioning and values concepts, customer-based brand equity, planning and implementing brand marketing programs, measuring brand equity outcomes, introducing and naming a new product and brand extensions, managing brand over time, and geographic boundaries, and market segments. It also introduces learners to different integrated marketing techniques, marketing communication psychology and planning, and marketing communications campaigns. In addition to identifying customers, communications in customer service, coping with challenging customers, motivation, customer retention, and customer satisfaction measurement.
Code Title CEUs* Prerequisite(s) SBSM202 Brand and Product Management 3 Foundation Certificate in Marketing SBSM203 Integrated Marketing Communication 3 Foundation Certificate in Marketing SBSM204 Strategic Marketing 3 Foundation Certificate in Marketing
* A continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours.
Brand and Product Management
1. Define the role of product management and how it applies to your organization
2. Analyze product’s situation to identify opportunities to improve performance and threats to achieving this
3. Compare different market strategies to develop new products
4. Develop appropriate marketing mix components to build brand equity
5. Identify the importance of consumer perception of quality and value
6. Construct appropriate product and brand plans and strategies
Integrated Marketing Communication
1. Locate marketing communication mix in the marketing mix
2. Demonstrate the importance of integration in marketing communication
3. Analyze attitude formation role in the consumer persuasion process
4. Develop IMC budgets using different methods
5. Manage public relations, sponsorship, and sales promotion tools
6. Design complete IMC plan
1. Identify the theory of business and strategic management
2. Define competitive strategies
3. Develop organizational analysis
4. Define marketing strategies
One-time admission non-refundable fee
Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT)
Until 6 working days before the beginning of the term.
Online English Placement Test (OEPT)
Until 4 working days before the beginning of the term.
One-day service Test
Until 5 working days before the beginning of the term.
Course Tuition/3 CEUs
Exam fees are non-refundable and changes in admission test dates are only allowed 2 working days in advance of the reserved test session according to the availability by sending an email to email@example.com.