Career Certificate in Marketing
The Career Certificate in Marketing helps learners understand the interrelationship between the business strategy and the brand strategy, the concept of Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC), and the fundamental skills needed to provide quality customer service.
This certificate provides learners with brand and product positioning and values concepts, customer-based brand equity, planning and implementing brand marketing programs, as well as measuring outcomes of brand equity, introducing and naming a new product and brand extensions, managing brand over time and geographic boundaries and market segments. It also introduces learners to different integrated marketing techniques, marketing communication psychology and planning as well as marketing communications campaigns. In addition to identifying customers, communications in customer service, coping with challenging customers, motivation, customer retention, and measurement of customer satisfaction.
Code Title CEUs* Prerequisite(s) SBSM202 Brand and Product Management 3 Foundation Certificate in Marketing SBSM203 Integrated Marketing Communication 3 Foundation Certificate in Marketing SBSM204 Strategic Marketing 3 Foundation Certificate in Marketing
* A Continuing Education Unit equals 10 contact hours.
- Brand and Product Management
1. Define the role of product management and how it applies to your organization
2. Analyze product’s situation to identify opportunities to improve performance & threats to achieving this
3. Compare different Market strategies to develop new products
4. Develop appropriate marketing mix components to build brand equity
5. Identify the importance of consumer perception of quality and value
6. Construct appropriate product & brand plans and strategies
- Integrated Marketing Communication
1. Locate marketing communication mix in marketing mix
2. Demonstrate the importance of integration in marketing communication
3. Analyze attitude formation role in the consumer persuasion process
4. Develop IMC budgets using different methods
5. Manage public relations, sponsorship & sales promotion tools
6. Design complete IMC plan
- Strategic Marketing
Identify the theory of business and strategic management.
2. Define competitive strategies.
3. Develop organizational analysis.
4. Define marketing strategies.
EGP 75 = A onetime admission non-refundable fee
Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 200 for Egyptians and EGP 250 for International Students = up to 6 working days before the beginning of the term.
One-day service Test (SEPT) Fees:
EGP 370 for Egyptians and EGP 465 for International Students= five working days before the first day of the term.
Online English Placement Test (OEPT) Fees:
EGP 130 for Egyptians and EGP 170 for International Students = up to 4 working days before the beginning of the term.
Exam fees are non-refundable and change in admission test dates are only allowed 2 working days in advance of the reserved test session.
Fees/course for Egyptians = EGP 1,500/3 CEUs
Fees/course for International Student = EGP 1,875/3 CEUs