Beauty Styling Workshop
Learners will gain a fundamental understanding of hair science.
Beauty Styling Workshop teaches essential hair and makeup techniques. Students will gain a fundamental understanding of hair science. They will then receive training on the practical application of several hairstyles themselves. They will continue the practical training with the stages of make-up application techniques. Students will conclude the course with a concentration on utilizing social media platforms to showcase their beautiful styling work.
*One continuing education unit equals 10 contact hours
A stand-alone certificate will be issued upon the successful completion of each course.
- Differentiate hair types, causes of hair loss, and stages of hair growth
- Identify types and causes of dandruff
- Diagnose hair and scalp health
- Apply shampoo, conditioner, treatment, and mask
- Utilize Blow-dryer without causing any harm to it
- Utilize a curling iron to curl one’s hair
- Apply base for long-lasting makeup, blend eyeshadows, and draw the symmetrical eyeliner
- Apply foundation and learn how to highlight and contour your face, brows, and lips
- Apply popular make-up techniques: cut-crease, false lashes, smoky look, and Bridal
- Foundations of relevant social media platform settings for personal branding and/or business
- Create effective ad campaigns
June 4, 2023
From 10 am - 1 pm
Wednesdays and Thursdays
From 6 - 9 pm
Sundays and Tuesdays
The workshop will be delivered in Falaki Building, Tahrir Square Campus and at the Z Beauty Academy in Heliopolis.