AUC’s Drivers Training at the School of Continuing Education
The School of Continuing Education proudly designed a program to provide AUC drivers with the contemporary skills needed to function professionally while satisfying the customer’s interests.
The program covered the following four parts, Interpersonal skills, customer service excellence, communication with diplomacy, tact, and problem-Solving.
By the end of the course, our drivers learned to:
- Deliver better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction
- Identify the importance of customer satisfaction
- Increase credibility with customers and value to the university
- Respond appropriately and assist in quickly finding a workable solution to the customer’s problem
- Communicate efficiently and tactfully with clients, direct reports, colleagues, and senior management
- Improve their image through the increased self-awareness
- Use logic to see patterns and trends to draw meaningful conclusions
- Practice imagination to come up with intelligent solutions to problems.