Make your payment safer, easier, and more convenient by implementing digital payment methods as safety and convenience are our priority. SCE offers three payment options; bank transfer/deposit, online payment, or credit/debit cards.
- Log in from here
- Enter your nine-digit SCE ID and your birth date (mm/dd) as your PIN, two digits for each field. When finished, select Login. SCE ID is case sensitive.
- Click on” student,” then select” student account,” then press” total account summary,” then click” pay online.”
- AUC agreement - terms of service -will be displayed - Read the text carefully.
- Press the “agree” button if you want to proceed. Once you press the agree button, you will be directed to the online payment gateway.
- The payment gateway will open with the same amount due to be paid.
- With your credit card ready, click the “make a payment” button in red to proceed to pay the outstanding balance.
- Click on” amount due,” then click” continue.”
- Choose” credit/debit card,” then click” continue.”
- Supply the required credit card information. AUC will not keep any credit card information. Service providers apply security measures.
- A message will be highlighted to show that 1.27% of the total paid amount's online payment fees are added to the test/course fees.
- A transaction receipt will be displayed on your screen in a few seconds. Please print this receipt for your records as no "other" confirmation payment email is sent by the system.
- Review your financial account summary, click the” Student” tab, and select” student account,” and to see that your payment has been processed. If the account balance is “Zero” it means the course fees have been fully paid properly. However, if an amount is displayed in the balance, it should be paid immediately to complete the registration cycle.
- Make sure to complete your payments so that your registration is considered processed.
**Kindly note that there is an addition of 1.27% credit card administration fees associated with the payment.
SCE Students have the option to pay the tuition in cash through bank deposit/transfer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to use any of the cash options through the bank to avoid the system from dropping your registration if the fees are not paid on the same day you registered.
After your email to email@example.com, you will be allowed an extension of two working days to settle your payment before being dropped from the system.
- As you deposit the fees at the bank in the AUC bank account, make sure the payment receipt you receive has your SCE nine-digit ID number.
- If it is not displayed on the receipt, write your SCE nine-digit ID number that starts with “A00” and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a scanned copy of the receipt as an attachment to track your payment.
- It is preferable to make the payment on the same day of registration online to avoid being drooped automatically by the system.
Bank Account Details
Account Name: The American University in Cairo
Name of Bank: Commercial International Bank (CIB)
Account Number: 100044733301
IBAN : EG570010000500000100044733301