Make your payment safer, easier, and more convenient by implementing digital payment methods as safety and convenience are our priority. SCE offers three payment options; bank transfer/deposit, online payment, or credit/debit cards.
- Log in from here
- Enter your nine-digit SCE ID and your birth date (mm/dd) as your PIN, two digits for each field. When finished, select Login. SCE ID is case sensitive.
- Click on” student,” then select” student account,” then press” total account summary,” then click” pay online.”
- AUC agreement - terms of service -will be displayed - Read the text carefully.
- Press the “agree” button if you want to proceed. Once you press the agree button, you will be directed to the online payment gateway.
- The payment gateway will open with the same amount due to be paid.
- With your credit card ready, click the “make a payment” button in red to proceed to pay the outstanding balance.
- Click on” amount due,” then click” continue.”
- Choose” credit/debit card,” then click” continue.”
- Supply the required credit card information. AUC will not keep any credit card information. Service providers apply security measures.
- A message will be highlighted to show that three percent of the total paid amount's online payment fees are added to the test/course fees.
- A transaction receipt will be displayed in a few seconds, and a confirmation email will be sent to the student/ authorized users. Print this page for your records.
- Review your financial account summary, click the” Student” tab, and select” student account,” and you will see that your payment has been processed.
- Make sure to complete your payments so that your registration is considered processed.
**Kindly note that there is an addition of three percent credit card administration fees associated with the payment.
SCE Students have the option to pay the tuition through Cash deposit/transfer through the bank. Email email@example.com when you plan to use this option to avoid the system from dropping you for not settling your fees on the same day you paid. After this email, you will be allowed an extension of two working days to settle your payment before being dropped from the system.
- After completing depositing the fees at the AUC bank account, you will receive a receipt with the paid fees.
- On the receipt, write your SCE nine-digit ID number that starts with “A00” and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a scanned copy of the receipt as an attachment to track your payment.
- It is preferable to make the payment on the same day of registration online to avoid being drooped automatically by the system.
Bank Account Details
Account Name: The American University in Cairo
Name of Bank: Commercial International Bank (CIB)
Account Number: 100044733301
IBAN : EG570010000500000100044733301