Designing Web Applications Using JAVA
This program is intended for potential software developers, programmers, web developers, database developers and client/server developers.
Learners will be introduced to object-oriented programming. They will learn the different logic and syntax techniques of the Java programming language in addition to the initial systems analysis process involved in real-life projects. They will learn how to develop web
applications, database access and connectivity and development of web or e-business applications.
- Use stream classes to input and output information.
- Create applets for web programming.
- Set up a database.
- Develop database applications.
- Use the web to create web applications.
- Develop Java server pages (JSP) applications.
- Implement e-business applications.
Completing the Designing Desktop Application Using Java course.
Fees: Fees will be calculated upon registration and course availability.